"PASTIME"... PSP and Wii games


Fontana Clarkfield .... These were taken last September 19, 2007 when our company (America Online Member Services Philippines) officially announced that Etelecare will be taking over our site. I brought my PSP with me so I can play games while waiting for the big announcement.
























Our Crib.... This picture was taken at our home in Capaya, Angeles City. That's my sister Jena and my baby niece, Eoni.






Isdaan, Tarlac...Last August 26, 2007, my friends and I went to Isdaan (a floating restaurant in Tarlac, Philippines). If you are a big fan of wonderful sceneries and good food, then this is the right place for you to go to. This place will help you relax and release stress. Of course, while we were there, we did not forget to play our favorite gadget or game console (PlayStationPortable or PSP) after enjoying our food. We played the Hotbrain game using the multiplayer  of the gadget so we are each other's opponents.



Winning moment














Wii TIME

Boxing... a very tiring, but fun game on Wii... this is the favorite game of my not-so-skinny friends because it will really make you sweat (if you know what i mean.. peace boss hehe)





Jhem's Place...Last September 17, 2007, we had a small gathering at our friend's (Jhem) house in Herencia De Julieta Subdivision, San Fernando, Pampanga. This is to celebrate the birthday of two of our dear friends (Eugene and Hart). There we enjoyed Jhem's new Wii player which is now my want-to-have gadget. Because when you play a game using this console, it will not only use your mental, but also your physical ability.


Tennis game...
















Boss Eugene playing boxing...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY IN A BLOG

BORACAY Getaway!